CVA Nationstates year 2018-19
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty Attack on Lucyicra

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:14 pm
We are the torchic nation. Recently, Mudkip land has become a nation and has insulted us. We tried to fight back, but they were to powerful to beat. Us torchic just have no chance against mudkips. But we know someone who can and someone we have a chance against. The Treeckos. We will conquer their country and then have them destroy the mudkips. We will march to Lucyicra.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Attack on Lucyicra Empty Re: Attack on Lucyicra

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:08 am
Bring it Torchics. Treeckos, attack
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 am
*swarms of treeckos attack the swarm of torchics that are outside the country walls. They collide and start fighting. An intense battle breaks out.
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty Type Advantage

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:20 am
*the Treeckos and Torchics are battling, but the Torchics have the upper hand. The treeckos are strong, but the Torchics are stronger due to being fire type. The treeckos are losing.
Yes. We’re winning.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:55 am
*the city gates close and a force field surrounds it. The treeckos scatter everywhere trying to get out of that battle as the they are trapped outside the city.
*Transmission
Leader: “Sorry about that Treeckos, but if I let you get back in, the Torchics would have followed you. I can’t let them get into Jedi city. It’s the only gate through the wall that doesn’t have a bunch of military forces blocking access. I’m not sure my Jedi can hold them off on their own”.
Treeckos: “Well, I guess that’s understandable. But where should we go”.
Leader: “flee to mudkip land. The torchics won’t go their”.
Treeckos: “But that’d leave you with no army”.
Leader: “I’ll be fine (hopefully). I still have military forces and the Jedi to defend the entrance. They can’t get in the country and they won’t have any treeckos. I’m sure they’ll just leave”.
Treeckos: “and if they don’t”.
Leader: “.....”
Leader:” I’ll figure something out. Now head to mudkip land”.
Treeckos: “Yes Leader”.
*Transmission ends
*Treeckos scatter in all directions
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty Wait, what’s happening

Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:20 am
*sees gate close color=#FF0000]wait, what the heck. [/color]
*sees force field go up oh no.
*sees Treecko scatter no no no No
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty Wait, what’s happening

Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:24 am
*sees gate close wait, what the heck
*sees force field go up oh no
*sees treeckos scatter no no no No
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty I’m not leaving

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:40 pm
I decided that we are just going to stay here until we find a way to bypass the force fields. You can’t stay in there forever. You’ll run out of resources.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:50 pm
No I won’t. I have farms here. And air passes through the force field because the atoms are small enough. I can stay in Jedi city for years with this force field up. And going around it isn’t going to work. The rest of lucyicra is blocked off by a wall and all other points of access are for military purposes only. Meaning if you go there you will meet with a lot of tanks. And don’t even try aircraft. That will be shot down very quickly. There is literally ONE point of access in my entire country and it’s through Jedi city. Which I currently have force fields around. And I was smart enough to have the generators inside the force fields instead of outside. You can’t get inside my country from anywhere.
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty I’m still not leaving

Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:04 pm
still not going anywhere. I’m just going to have my torchics camp outside the gate.
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty The Treeckos

Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:18 pm
Send out torchic scouts to find out where the treeckos are going so we can find them
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:53 pm
A letter was sent by a dove to the General Torchic

attention general Torchic. Hypothetically, if you were thinking that just cause I’m on the defensive means you have the upper hand, you’d be DEAD WRONG. The only reason this field is up and my treeckos left is because it was the smart thing to do. And if your hypothetical thinking that just cause I’m one of those political leaders, you’d also be dead wrong. Politics is stupid, anyway. I’m much more of a military leader that’s in charge of everything. So trust me when I say I won’t be surrendering any time soon.
Un-Sincerely
The Leader of Lucyicra.
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty The Leader of Lucyicra

Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:01 pm
Writes a letter back
The Leader of Lucyicra
[i]]Duly noted. Also, doesn’t that make you a dictator. This is why your title is leader instead of president, Queen, emperess, etc. Because that sounds like a title a dictator would have. /i]
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:27 pm
Letter to torchic general.
ummmmm whaaat. Nooooooo. I’m not a dictator. I just got sick of the incompetence of my governors, fired them all and then changed my Leader form to say dictatoooooooooooooooooh jeez, I guess I am a dictator. Well, whatever. Ever since I got rid of politics, everything has been so much better. The economy is good because no more greedy politicians are stealing money. Friendliness went up because everyone stopped arguing over politics. And no more political ads.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:49 pm
Well, either way, I prefer the title Leader. It more accurate. A dictator dictates, but a leader leads (yes there is a difference between the two)
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty I know

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:51 pm
yes, I am aware of that.
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty Hostage crisis

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:55 pm
Attention dictator of Lucyicra
I have found some of the people that you so heartless locked out of the country locked in the concentration camp and am holding them hostage until you surrender. You have 24 hours
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:58 pm
it’s Leader of Lucyicra. And Bull crud. I had to put up a force field because you were invading me, not to mention heartlessly holding them hostage. And it was a refugee camp, I WAS KEEPING THEM SAFE.
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty Dictator

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:25 pm
Not Safe enough Razz
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:04 am
New deal, Torchic. You release all the hostages and I won’t launch a missle at your location.
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty You’re bluffing

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:07 am
But that would kill the hostages too. You’re bluffing
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:11 am
The Torchic Nation wrote:But that would kill the hostages too. You’re bluffing
Well, it’s either
A) surrendering, which isn’t an option
B) Do nothing and have the hostages die Evil or Very Mad
C) Kill the hostages anyway, but have you did along with them Twisted Evil
Hmmmm. Which is the correct answer
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty Ok, fine

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:15 am
.......... fine. I’ll release the hostages. We’ll just find another way to get in
The Torchic Nation

Attack on Lucyicra Empty Hostage release

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:23 am
*the hostages are inside a military Jeep and it driving towards the force field. The force field goes down for 3 seconds as the Jeep rushes in. The force field immediately goes back up.
The hostages stay in Jedi city. But then suddenly the force field goes down. It malfunctioned because someone infected the main generator with a virus. It could take sometime to get rid of.
TORCHICS. CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGE
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:25 am
What! How!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum