CVA Nationstates year 2018-19
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Spiros04
Spiros04

after the downfall of epral Empty after the downfall of epral

Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:20 pm
me and the 4 other kings where playing a game of 5 player chess. (a custom game we made up) then we started hearing loud explosions, at first we thought they where fireworks, but after the 3rd explosion we knew they weren't fireworks. George started walking towards the window, but before he could look out the window 7 solders ran into the room we where in and said "ARE YOU THE 5 KINGS OF EPRAL?" we all froze not knowing what was happening. "ARE YOU THE 5 KINGS OF EPRAL?!" the solder repeated.

we said that we weren't the kings of epral but we could take them to the kings. the solders looked at each other and agreed to let us take them to the kings. we led them to the weapons chamber, we only kept swords in there because we where just the kings not the military. we all grabbed a weapon and killed the solders me
George and sam where wounded but zac was shot down and killed.

the 4 of us attempted to escape the palace, but the roof exploded and a chunk of the roof hit me in the face. when i opened my eyes i saw that i was falling from the sky, i can now say that my own home killed me. i don't know what happened to sam, isai, and George, i couldn't find them anywhere.

I was angry that i lost the most important and talented people i've ever met. i saw a near by generator and destroyed it, i decided to head to Team tryhard's secret base. when i got there i asked the team what happened, they told me that Lucyicra attacked epral. they also told me the the new order of russia and duckri where going to mars to start a new civilization.

so me and my team of 32 agents went to the the rocket that would blast us to a new home, and now we are currently flying through the cosmos.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

after the downfall of epral Empty Re: after the downfall of epral

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:09 am
Well your kings are still alive. Just to let you know
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:10 am
the kings are with me
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:17 am
My new team A.K.A the T.E.P is now live and is ready to head to earth and hide in a place that will not be named
Spiros04
Spiros04

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:18 am
WHAT?! your telling me i was the only one that died during that entire battle?! I believe your just trying to get me captured.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:24 am
Well, actually, I was trying to just capture you guys during the invasion. I wasn’t going to kill you. I was just going to exile them to kingdomCome.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum