CVA Nationstates year 2018-19
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Quetzacoatlus
Quetzacoatlus

Everyone should probably look. Im serious. Empty Everyone should probably look. Im serious.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:10 am
Okie. soo liek Here's the deal:

I have some very powerful weapons and tools, but I don't plan on using them you can ONLY use these if you are allied with me. If you try to STEAL them, that would cause a useless war.
Allying with me would be near impossible because I am a neutral nation, however, if I see that you are in a desperate need of help, I will probably let you use these things as long as I get something in return.

Here are the things I have:

Healing gem: A magical gem created by the healer. If you hold it in your hand, you get healed and can't be hurt.

B.A.Z.O.O.K.A.: A giant Quetzalcoatlus robot with probably the most powerful cannon ever. It is near indestructable, but I will only let you use it only once a day (I don't want you to abuse it's power).

Marie's aid: ok, only we know how to do this because it's our religion Marie is the goddess of light in the form of a snow white cat. she can stop any battle in a peaceful way only ONCE. yep, ONCE. We don't want to disturb her more than once so use it only when you really need it.

Quetzalcoatlus troops: These troops are pretty powerful, but they can die just like anyone else you only get a few, so don't kill them

Flare's aid: Another goddess, this time she is the goddess of fire. In the form of a flaming dog. You can use her to get extra mortal troops one per battle.

Okie that is all
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Everyone should probably look. Im serious. Empty Re: Everyone should probably look. Im serious.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:07 pm
That seems pretty cool
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum