CVA Nationstates year 2018-19
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Quetzacoatlus
Quetzacoatlus

Quetzacoatlus Empty Quetzacoatlus

Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:08 pm
I have already given some information about Quetzacoatlus in the general news, but here is some more.
First of all, we sacrifice the children to MT. Okie, I was just kidding. That was a joke that only Noah would get.

OK REEL INFORMATION:
As you already might know, the population of Quetzacoatlus is pretty much all Quetzalcoatluses. They are superior, just look it up it's amazing. Soooo thats all i have time for right now. bye.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Quetzacoatlus Empty Re: Quetzacoatlus

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:28 pm
By Noah I think you mean Duckiri. We refer to each other by our country names
Quetzacoatlus
Quetzacoatlus

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:36 am
yes yes, a joke that only DUCKRI would get.
Quetzacoatlus
Quetzacoatlus

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:46 am
okay more information: so in Quetzacoatlus, we are very classy. we also have the finest troops. Quetzalcoatluses can fly and are really big. They are strong and byootiful. Building is a breeze. There is one Quetzalcoatlus that has the power to heal. We also arm troops with armor and light guns for unpredictable attacks from above. This is only because Duckri might attack me because of my jokes (im still not sorry though). You have to somehow ally with me in order to use my Quetzalcoatlus troops and/or spies.
Our nation is in both Norway and Iceland (I couldn't choose just one). They are very beautiful countries with really fresh water and a very sucessful agriculture. Our favorite food is fish.
Quetzacoatlus
Quetzacoatlus

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:46 am
okay more information: so in Quetzacoatlus, we are very classy. we also have the finest troops. Quetzalcoatluses can fly and are really big. They are strong and byootiful. Building is a breeze. There is one Quetzalcoatlus that has the power to heal. We also arm troops with armor and light guns for unpredictable attacks from above. This is only because Duckri might attack me because of my jokes (im still not sorry though). You have to somehow ally with me in order to use my Quetzalcoatlus troops and/or spies.
Our nation is in both Norway and Iceland (I couldn't choose just one). They are very beautiful countries with really fresh water and a very sucessful agriculture. Our favorite food is fish.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum