CVA Nationstates year 2018-19
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA

THE NEW ORDER OF TRUMP Empty THE NEW ORDER OF TRUMP

Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:07 am
we are a big country and we like every one except Lucyicra but we do and will not share info with Lucyicra but only with allies
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA

THE NEW ORDER OF TRUMP Empty Re: THE NEW ORDER OF TRUMP

Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:19 pm
We are now going to mars and in spiros sleep I used his blood a made me something rhat will bring me back to life 69 times and we will making a king of mars once we get there I can not believe that we on are way to mars and will be a safe haven for everyone who want peace and calm so no wars in this land

THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:22 pm
I am sorry spiros I used your blood but I heard that you can come back to life so I made myself to me I can do the same for me the only thing I have is really smart

Sent from Topic'it App
Spiros04
Spiros04

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:27 pm
it's alright, I trust that you wont misuse that ability, the only rule: don't give anyone elce the ability to come to life.
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:28 pm
Ok thank you

Sent from Topic'it App
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:47 pm
I have drunk in the blood and it didn't feel good at first then I passed out and now I think it worked

Sent from Topic'it App
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA

Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:59 pm
We are moving to a new stage of life we are we are starting a revolution that we do not know what we're doing we now have technology that is so high of ants that its power is just over us and it seems to be for the good of stuff and we've now found out about other people out there and many other galaxies if we can find a way to come in contact with all the other people we could all come together and B1 super race but for now it's just us and now we have our Infinity Stones that were calling it that we have been using and testing on we have created a staff that can hold all five of them and it seems if you can buy it all five of them it wipes out a population about half with tried it out on a small population of talking rats and it seems wipe out half of them but if you really want to we can wipe out half of the entire galaxy but we only did a small population of rats but these things seem way too powerful for it to be in the wrong hands so it is glad that we moved away from Earth in the war because now that we got in touch with this technology we can move so high up and now that I have a blood of a super that's why I'm calling them AKA Spiros 04 his blood contains something and I like the call element 116 it allows you to come back to life after each death so I've turned his blood into a serum that I'm drunk and now that I have it I can come back to life it's eliminate I only have 69 lives but each time I die a part of my memory will go away but I've enforce that buy downloading my memory onto a supercomputer and so if I ever die in lose a part of my memory I remember I got that super computer that will put it there but if I don't remember I got Spiros so New Order of Russia is now going to a new age where now going to become the three kings of Mars that will call and Isaac and make it livable make it a Utopia that deserves to be make it the perfect life the life that we may have not been able to live on earth the life that will allow us to have a staff that can bring people back to life and staff that can take out galaxies a staff that can bring bring life to on living things this age we like to call the Infiniti age and the Infiniti age will be the last age that this civilization will come to the infinity age is the age of Gods this is the final frontier

Sent from Topic'it App
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA
THE NEW ORDER OF RUSSIA

Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:04 pm
Oh yeah and with me uploading my brain to the supercomputer I also found out that I have accidentally linked myself with everything on the internet I know everything on Google I know everything that everyone is doing online I'm aware of all online activity if you work for say send a text on a phone I know it it was an accident but it was a freak one too and burned off half my neck but I happily stitched back together waiting for our friends so we stopped moving we're now halfway no halfway tomorrow is waiting for or other people and now I can hear everything I could see every text that anything's sent I can see all secret items I don't like it but it's there but I think this is all just the effect of the new age that were calling the Infiniti age as I said this will be the age of God's the discovery of people who have powers this discovery of everything has just is great and I think that I might be telepathic but we'll still testing cuz it seems like it's not me being connected into about me reading people's minds I found out that I might be on earth when I woke up I was there for a day I saw I saw all of them I saw the dead people and then as I got scared I got zipped back to the ship and it was almost like it never happened and I think that I actually traveled through space and managed to get to Earth for half a day manage to do I managed to grab King Sam and we zipped back as we sit at the back I'm not sure if Scrolls Spiros 04 notice but we now have King Sam living on the ship with us but he decided to stick himself in a room and locked him in it Death Moon is sitting at Mars happily we're glad we still have that that thing took us two years to build and it's nearly Invincible but as I keep saying nearly so this is going to be the last transmission that will be sending tonight this is been the New Order of Russia signing out

Sent from Topic'it App
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum