CVA Nationstates year 2018-19
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

No one is allowed to look except if you are aligned with me Empty No one is allowed to look except if you are aligned with me

Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:51 pm
I have been developing hydrogen bombs to defeat Lucyicran enemies. We now have 100 of them
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

No one is allowed to look except if you are aligned with me Empty Re: No one is allowed to look except if you are aligned with me

Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:01 pm
I am sending spy’s to the new order of Russia. Just in case to, I’m going to send my spies to plant listening devices I’m Epral and Russia and wiretaps to.

Last edited by Lucyicra on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

No one is allowed to look except if you are aligned with me Empty Re: No one is allowed to look except if you are aligned with me

Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:03 pm
I have successfully sent spy’s to the New order of Russia and have discovered a conspiracy to deny me the new land and claim it for himself
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:45 pm
We now have 200 hydrogen bombs. We are also working portal guns, Ion force fields and black hole disruptor guns because that is what The New order of Russia and the five kings of Epral are making. Which I know because I totally wiretapped Russia’s phone lines and bugged them when I sent my spies there.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:55 pm
We are also working on doubling our machine guns crazy army jeeps designed to drive in and start shooting everyone they see. They are also equipped with a heavily guarded bomb in the center of the Jeep that is remote activated in case some of an emergency so that when some enemies are taking over a Jeep they can blow it up and kill all the people that were brave and strong enough to overthrow it.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:57 pm
We are also making rocket launcher tanks.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:27 pm
I have sent a plane that looks like a normal passenger plane but really it holds an H-bomb. It will be a great test. I am also putting up my ion shields.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:27 pm
They will be there in 1 hour
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:28 pm
And they have anti missle rays to shoot down any missles trying to shot it down.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:23 pm
I have just finished completing my white hole guns. It will cancel out any black holes and push the enemies back when there isn’t.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:55 pm
Little does Duckiri know that the Torchic and Treecko have a little secret. I had suspected something like this from the very beginning. The Pokémon were already pre-trained. I will send a message to them to tell Treecko to distract mudkip and torchic to kill the head duck as soon as I finish their duck boats.
Lucyicra
Lucyicra

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:42 am
Lucyicra is developing hovercrafts for warfare. After the Leader watch an episode of myth busters, she realized that a hovercraft can cross landmines without setting them off. Also after watching myth busters, the leader is developing a bomb that has a titanium sheet over it so the explosion goes down and penetrates forcefields
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum